We are preparing to launch an entirely new entertainment concept in Parma, Ohio. It is a unique combination of digital arcade, craft beers and snacks in a uniquely exciting environment. We have invested in high end computers so that customers can experience the excitement of the industry’s top gear. Our 3,000 square foot facility will soon be the talk of the town.
Who we are looking for … We are searching for a store manager who loves people! A manager who can motivate and achieve results while at the same time maintaining a fun atmosphere. We want somebody who can provide overall leadership, supervision and provide direction on operating standards to positively impact business results. If you are looking for a desk job then this is not for you.
This job includes developing promotional ideas for a new and exciting market along with the responsibility of understanding, developing and carrying out procedures for daily operations. As store manager you will be responsible for training employees, monitoring equipment, and maintaining a professional and upbeat environment for employees and customers.
Your Job Details and Qualifications:
- Past management experience required
- Strategize with management and directly with the owner during start up to develop policies and procedures, find fun and effective staff, promote the store and make things happen.
- Provides motivation, leadership, supervision, and direction to employees to achieve results and drive company success
- Cultivates a fun team environment that provides exceptional customer service and ensuring all staff perform at a consistently high level
- Well spoken with an energetic and upbeat personality to be the ambassador for the company when dealing with customers, other businesses, and the media.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills necessary for team development and staff training.
- Promotes positive employee relations including effective delegation of duties, upholding company standards, and fostering high staff morale
- Lead employee training and conducts regular employee evaluations
- Analyze financial reports and strategize action plans to grow revenue, control expenses, and reduce shrinkage
- This position will require time management and problem solving skills and an individual with flexible travel and work availability
- Will be required to take alcohol safety training certification online
- Provide training support for new store openings as needed
- Knowledge and interest in technology and virtual reality is a plus
We are offering a competitive starting wage and the opportunity for financial growth and incentives! If this level of responsibility and leadership sounds like the challenge you’ve been looking for you, please send your resume and a brief explanation of what you can bring to our team.
Our legal stuff:
Must be 21 years or older, must be a legal US citizen or legally allowed to work within the US.
Must be able to lift 40 pounds and stand for long periods of time or complete duties with reasonable accommodation. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Event Planner: Our Event Planners sell fun! We are looking for an outgoing team player to serve as the ‘face’ of VR Rage. Your will be responsible for helping our guests chose the right combination of games, food, and drinks for their corporate or social event. For optimal success you’ll need networking skills, great communication skills, and the drive to succeed!
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT VR Rage IF:
- You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant/Entertainment scene.
- You are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills!
- You are eager to learn and love developing new sales skills!
- You are comfortable making phone calls and responding to messages the same day!
- You enjoy the thrill and challenge of making sales!
- You must like talking to people, they are the MOST important asset!
- Your position is important! You assist in selling a large portion of business!
- Sales is all about relationships! Your positive energy and “You Got It” attitude should lead to repeat business and great referrals!
- We strive for 100% “guest satisfaction.” If they need something for an event, you and your team are on it!
All about the Fun! At VR Rage, we want our guests to have a great time!
- For many, YOU will be the face of VR Rage!
- We want you to exude positivity and fun when you tell our guests about all the cool stuff VR Rage has and will do to make their events awesome!
- Like to party? We like to party… You get to sell our amazing party packages and then follow up with the guests and see if we exceeded expectations!
- We expect you to “Act like you own it.” This means your job includes everything listed above PLUS “other duties as assigned.” If you see a need, meet it; if you have an idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and lend a hand!
OUR TEAM MEMBERS MATTER!
- You will work directly with the rest of our management team to drive financial success!
- Safety first. You will work in a brand new, modern, and safe environment!
- We are passionate about our team members and love to celebrate your success! This means you will make hourly plus great commission with opportunities for advancement!
THE LEGAL STUFF: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance
- Must have a valid driver’s license
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Virtual Reality Pioneer
Position Snapshot: We are seeking individuals with past customer service or food service experience to work at our brand new Parma location. We offer an opportunity to work in a fun environment with a flexible schedule! As a VR Pioneer your job will be to assist customers with questions, demonstrate equipment, and ensure that customers are having the best experience possible. You will be responsible for checking in customers, setting up and sanitizing equipment, and monitoring customers.
Your Job Details and Qualifications:
- Deliver a fun experience to guests by using your top notch customer service skills and serving them with the best combination of food, drinks, and games in our uniquely crafted environment
- Check in customers by determining how much time they want to buy, gather their payment and signature on our wavier
- Demonstrate game equipment and basic controls to customers. Let them know all the possibilities our Virtual Reality equipment has to offer!
- Sell craft beer and appetizers
- Check back on guests after they have started their gaming and received their food and drinks. Make sure they are having a great time and that they have everything they need. Clean equipment and rooms after guests paid time is up.
- Inform management promptly of any problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, and have attention to detail
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining a fun atmosphere for customers and other team members
The Legal Stuff:
- Must be 19 or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to complete all job duties with reasonable accommodation
- VR RAGE LLC is an equal opportunity employer